What better way to spend a spectacularly sunny evening than out in the garden with your favourite tipple and a deliciously satisfying summery dessert.
This is our take on the classic Eton Mess. We add rose water, vanilla, mango curd, pistachios and of course, strawberry marshmallows to add our Magnificent twist. It only takes 10 minutes to rustle up and no precise measurements or refinement are required for the assembly.
For two generous servings you'll need:
- a handful of strawberries, chopped
- four dollops of low fat natural yoghurt
- a little vanilla paste or a few drops of vanilla extract
- a teaspoonful of rosewater
- a couple of tablespoons of mango curd
- a handful of chopped pistachios
- a small shop bought meringue broken into small pieces
How to make your Magnificent Mess:
Put the natural yoghurt in a bowl and add the rosewater and vanilla and stir to combine.
Add the mango curd and gently fold through the yoghurt to give a rippled effect.
Dollop a spoonful of the yoghurt into the bottom of a bowl or glass then add some of the strawberries then some of the meringue pieces, followed by more yoghurt, strawberries and meringue, you get the picture...
Finish by topping with toasted pita chips and pieces of strawberry marshmallow, et voila.
You can buy three boxes of our magnificent marshmallows and recieve FREE deleivery for a limited time only! Get your Saucy Strawberries delights here.